Friday, March 5, 2010

A: YOUR BEST PIECE OF CREATIVE WORK BEFORE COMING TO UNIVERSITY


Conceptualization
Year One Major Project in Diploma

The brief was to develop a gallery space inspired by a chosen artifact, which in my project was the piano. This concept board is the collation of ideas from conceptualizing, forming the base to develop the form and shape of the facade in later stages. It was put together using pieces foam board in different layers to create textures and contrast on the composition. Fresh out of high school, art was a new way of expression for me. The movement of the keyboards were inspired by a quirky piece from Chopin; A Minute Waltz, which I am thoroughly sick of now because of the countless times I had to listen to it before I experienced an epiphany.

No comments:

Post a Comment